- Facebook Audience Network https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Google https://www.google.pl/intl/pl/contact/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-privacy-policy
- SalesManago https://www.salesmanago.pl/marketing-automation/about.htm
- LeadFeeder https://www.leadfeeder.com/privacy/
Data protection administrator, contact information: In Legacy Landmarks Ibmt Spółka Z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa a data inspector has been appointed. This person can be contacted in matters related to the processing of personal data and / or any rights related to their processing. Correspondence address: Legacy Landmarks Ibmt Spółka Z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa, ul. Maszynowa 1, 55-330 Błonie E-mail: [email protected] Legal grounds, purposes of processing your personal data, processing period Legal grounds for processing your data depending on the purpose:
|Purpose:||Legal basis:||Storage time:|
|1||Statistical research, marketing (including analytical processes and data profiling to be used for marketing purposes), products and services of the administrator.||art. 6 sec. 1 letter b) GDPR – necessity to perform the contract to which the User is a party (according to Polish Law).||The data is stored until the end of the contract between you and Legacy Landmarks Ibmt Spółka Z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa, with the proviso that sometimes these data may also be processed after the expiry of this contract, but only if it is allowed or required under applicable law, e.g. data processing for statistical and billing purposes or to pursue claims.|
|2||Statistical research, marketing (including analytical processes and data profiling to be used for marketing purposes), products and services of the administrator.||art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR – legitimate interest of the administrator.||The data is stored until an effective objection is made.|
Data input requirements: The input of personal data is voluntary. However, it should be remembered that failure to enter data marked as required to provide services to you will result in the impossibility of their implementation. Information on the transfer of your personal data to their recipients: Your data may be provided to entities processing personal data, which is carried out at the request of the administrator. These are, for example, IT service providers. These entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the administrator and strictly according to his instructions. Your data may also be transferred to entities authorized to obtain it on the basis of the currently applicable law, e.g. law enforcement authorities in the event of a request by the authority on an appropriate legal basis (e.g. for the purposes of pending criminal proceedings). Your data may, in some cases, be transferred to recipients from third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area. Such a situation may occur, for example, if it is necessary for the provision of services to you or if it is conditioned by another, valid legal basis. You will find information on this under the individual services. The processing of personal data and your rights: In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of this data,
- the right to request the rectification of data,
- the right to complete deletion of data (unless the obligation to store them arises from a higher rank act),
- the right to lodge a complaint to the addressee of the supervisory authority in the matter of personal data protection,
- the right to reduce the scope of personal data processing.
In the case of data processing based on consent, you have the following rights:
- the right according to which you can withdraw consent, in accordance with the scope in which the data is processed.
In the event that your data is processed on the basis of consent, or in the scope of the service provided (data necessary to provide the service), it is possible to exercise the following rights:
- the right to transfer your personal data. In this case, the Administrator of your personal data will provide personal data in an appropriately organized file in a common format that will be machine-readable. This data may be sent by you to another data controller.
- provision of services,
- generating statistical data used to analyze and improve the quality of the website,
- maintaining the session – thanks to this, there is no need to log in to the websites every time
Cookies used by us:
- Session cookies – they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies – they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
The division of cookies according to the purpose of use:
- Security cookies – they are used to detect abuse
- Performance – they enable the collection of information on how to use the website.
- Tracking – they are used to remember user settings or personalize the content, e.g. depending on the defined language.
- Advertising – they enable the delivery of advertising content to the user that will be tailored to his interests.
- Statistical – they are used to collect statistical data, e.g. the number of visits.
Other similar technologies:
- Local Storage (LS) is a technology similar to cookies. LS is nothing more than a separate fragment of the browser’s memory. It is used to store data saved by websites. The memory can only be accessed by its owner – that is, a website operating on the same website that generated the data. Unlike cookies, they are not sent by the browser each time the server is referred to. Data in Local Storage is stored by the browser for a long time. In addition, they are not deleted when the browser is closed, nor do they have a specific expiry date. The possible use of LS technology does not result from the desire to track or identify users. It is used only for convenience and in order to provide services at the highest level. LS technology can be used, for example, to save settings or save the configuration.
List of partners who collect data for their own purposes (other administrators) Below is a list of Partners and their privacy policies who access data collected automatically via our Services and use this data also for their own purposes (“Partners”). Please refer to the list of our Partners available (the list is available here) and review it regularly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information about the list of our Partners and their privacy policies.
Cookies, browser configuration:
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User’s Device by Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time Cookies are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
Additional information: Additional information can be found on websites belonging to the authors of the software or in the help menu of a given web browser.
Any additional information on cookie technology is available on the Internet, e.g. at www.allaboutcookies.org.